DIY has a dedicated team that works directly with the marketing and editorial content teams to ensure that any live music activation is a success, regardless of the size of the event.
A few examples of what we have delivered are:
- An album launch party with Universal music for Slaves (supported by Slowthai).
- Talent discovery programme and tour for Jack Daniel’s Sound of the the Summer event.
- Regional city tour for Jack Daniel’s for Independent Venue week.
- Homecoming gigs for Jägermeister Musik.
- Co-curated festival stages at All Points East, The Great Escape and SXSW.
- Launched the careers of DIY Class of artists at the House of Vans.
- Delivered a European tour for Dr Martens (twice) including in-stores.
During the COVID pandemic we have continued to provide live events through virtual channels including:
- The first ever Instagram live fesival in the UK – DIYsolation
- Raising funds for the NHS through Facebook live – Bustival
- Live streaming bands with the British Music Embassy following the cancellation of SXSW 2020
- Pre recording the Hello 2021 shows in partnership with sponsor State51
Services provided by our live team include:
- Artist selection and management
- Contractual obligations
- Venue booking and advancing
- Marketing of the event
- Creative content curation
- Campaign management alongside DIY marketing and editorial
- End of campaign reporting
You can keep up to date with all our live music brand partnership news when you subscribe to our newsletter.